Thursday, September 8, 2016

Meg is Married, Annabelle is 1!!

We made a very quick trip to KY for my best friends' wedding!  Both of my sisters and all 7 of the M side grands were in town at the same time!  That is a rare thing...and we forgot to get a pic... 

Although both of my sisters were there, we got very little sister time.  Between bridal luncheons, nails, Rehersal, and all day wedding party primping, I barely saw them!  :(. But, it was awesome seeing my best friend since 8th grade finally tie the knot!  Such a beautiful (and HOT) day!

I did not take a single pic all weekend!  These are stolen from Molly and a sneak peak from Megan's photographer:


My hair:








The next day we celebrated Miss Annabelle's 1st birthday!!  What a cutie!



























































No comments:

Post a Comment