Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend


If motherhood has taught me one thing, it is that things never go as planned-  you gotta be flexible and roll with it.  This weekend was no exception.  

Phil got called into work very early Saturday morning due to an emergency at the hotel.  27 rooms flooded and many guests had to be evacuated.... Good times. 

Sunday was another full day of work for him, so I was home with the kiddos.  Charlie ended up getting sick during his nap and so I spent my afternoon cleaning up diahrehea and vomit.  Again, good times.  Oh well, there's always next year...

I did get to celebrate an early Mother's Day with "Muffins for Mom" at Trey's preschool.  


I hope all the mothers out there had a great day.  I've been blessed with two of the best.  They always go above and beyond and are always there when we need them!  They are pretty fabulous grams to our little guys, too.  




No comments:

Post a Comment