Monday, March 7, 2016

Our busy weekend

Swimming, playgrounds, parties, play dates... Another busy but fun weekend in the books!

Little hams:









On Saturday, I had a party with my fellow Y instructors-  such a fun group!  We also had dinner and play date with our best Nashville friends, Ericka and Brady and their boys, Griffin and Tucker.  I was so exhausted on Sunday!  My energy levels are still very low and I'm feeling very fatigued most of the time.  But it was fun and I'm glad we are finally making some real friends here. 

My next dr. Appointment is at the end of the month for the dreaded glucose test!  Otherwise no new pregnancy updates. 

We ordered a bunk bed for the boys!  

It will be here at the end of March/beginning of April!  Perfect timing for a move to a big boy bed as Charlie has (finally) started climbing out of his crib.  We will be getting a matching dresser also, just haven't ordered it yet.

I can't wait to get the room situation settled.  It's the main stress I have about babe #3 and I will feel much better when it's done.  We plan to move the white set back into the nursery and sell the brown crib set on Craigslist.  

We also signed Trey up for a tumbling class this spring and plan to get both boys going on swim lessons soon.  He asked for soccer, but I missed the spring soccer sign up... Looks like it be his fall sport.  He's so excited!  He recently mastered the monkey bars and is psyched!  And he can't wait for gymnastics to start!




No comments:

Post a Comment