Thursday, January 7, 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

We are starting to recover from the holiday madness.  The boys had a fantastic Christmas!  




Dec 26th we had a quick visit from my parents, where the boys received MORE presents!  

And, we went out for our breakfast tradition at Loveless before my parents hit the road home.

We rang in the new year in ATL with the Z  side of the fam.   The boys had fun playing with Unk, Aunt Kim, Mema and Papa.   We went to the aquarium and the Peach Bowl where we saw our niece, Avery, play in the marching band!  

Wish I had more pics but this is all I have... I will get the rest from Phil's phone and upload later (if I can remember).



While we were at the game, MeMa and Kim watched our boys.  They decorated gingerbread men and made these cute handprint paintings!





No comments:

Post a Comment