Thursday, January 21, 2016

BOY, OH BOY!

We received some exciting news on Monday-  baby z #3 is a HE!  Baby boy will be making his appearance mid-late July, which will hopefully allow me to travel in early July for my brother-in-law's wedding and then squeeeeeeze into a bridesmaid dress in late August.... Wishful thinking?!

I have been feeling pretty miserable the past several weeks... Hence the lack of blog updates, responsiveness to text/email and overall grouchiness.  Now, 2nd trimester is here, yet the relief from 1st trimester symptoms is not...

This pregnancy has hit me like a truck.  My house is a complete disaster, I'm about 3 weeks behind on laundry, and my kids have been living on junk food and tv.  I can not cook because the smells make me so nauseous I have to vomit.  Drinking water (water, of all things!) makes me very sick.  I am craving everything bad for you (think salty chips, Chinese food, and anything with cheese or chocolate).  I am exhausted and go to sleep by 7 every night.... So naturally, I wake up at 2 am every morning...  And, I'm already huge.  Belly band days are here again... Just keep in' it real.

While we are beyond excited to be adding another healthy baby boy to our family, I am feeling a slightly sad about the fact that I will never get a girl... I've always pictured myself with one.  And, no, we will not be trying for #4.  THIS IS IT!  Which I think is why I'm a little sad about it. That, and the crazy hormones.  Thankfully, we have 4 beautiful nieces that I get to spoil.  :) 

Anyways, the name debate is in full force.  I can't wait to name the little guy!  And get the two big brothers in their new shared room!!  

Treyman is very sweet-  he rubs my belly and sings to the baby.  He also tells me, "your belly is getting really big!"

Charlie is less enthused about his new role of big brother.  I'm quite certain he will take this baby out if ever left alone with him.




1 comment:

  1. Woohoo!! Can't wait to meet the little guy this summer! 😀

    ReplyDelete