Monday, November 16, 2015

Lately...

Sorry to my loyal readers (AKA Mom and Dad) for the lack of recent posts.  It is certainly not for lack of things to post about.... just a lack of time.

November 2nd, Phil and I celebrated year 7 of marriage!  Can't believe it was that long ago!

November 11th, we celebrated Phil's birthday. 

Novemeber 13th, Phil's parents came to town for a brief visit.  I took MeMa and the boys to the zoo on Friday morning and Friday night I was off to AL for my Les Mills training!

It was a brutal weekend for me.  LONG days of lots of exercise and lots of studying.  I felt like I was back in college (minus the parties).  But, I did pass phase one of the training.  I have 60 days to complete the next phase and then I will be fully certified to teach Body Attack in any Les Mills certified facility.

While I was away, the boys had fun with Dad and the Z grandparents.... birthday cake, park, bonfire, eagles tailgate/game, etc.

I would add some pictures but I dropped my phone today and it may have been the final blow.  My screen is on it's last leg.  So, hopefully I can fix my phone and get caught up on pictures soon.

Treyman has a Thanksgiving feast tomorrow at school and his class is dressing up like pilgrims.  I'm excited to see all that cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment