Thursday, October 1, 2015

Dogs, Annabelle, Buzz and Woody



 
Last week, while Trey was in preschool, Charlie and I took the dogs into the vet to get all caught up on shots, etc.  Phelps had a suspicious growth on her neck that they aspirated for a biopsy. We won't hear results for another couple of days. Lochte is 7, which is getting ancient for a pyrynees.  He has definitely gotten stiffness/arthritis in his hips and has marked difficulty moving around (especially at night).  It's hard seeing our doggies grow old, especially when they are so loved by our boys.

Phil was in New Orleans for a few days, so I decided to make a quick trip up to KY to meet my newest niece, Annabelle, and visit my Papa, who is in poor health.

Here she is!  Miss Cheeks!

She looks so much like her big sister, Abby! 

We had a great visit with my family and even picked up some new fall clothes and shoes for the boys (thanks, Mom)!  

We also received our Halloween costumes!!  Trey decided to be Buzz Lightyear, so, naturally, Charlie will be Sheriff Woody.  Their costumes are completely adorable!  I can't wait for trick-or-treating!!




Trey's favorite part?  The Jetpack!!  He hasn't taken it offin days...


2 comments:

  1. The costumes are ADORABLE!! Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Treys on Amazon on sale and Charlie's on ebay!

    ReplyDelete