Saturday, September 12, 2015

It's always something...

 


Just call me "Grace."

Anyways, Trey has also been diagnosed with hand, foot and mouth disease, which is apparently very contagious.  I'm praying Charlie won't get sick, but doubtful.   Other than a rash on his hands and feet. Treyman appears to be feeling normal, however, fever and mouth blisters often occur after a rash appears...  In the meantime, I am wobbling around after him with a can of Lysol!  :)


Date night downtown Nashville-

Last watermelon of "summer"







Found someone hiding in the fridge...










"Adopt a Grandparent Day" at the nursing home-  Charlie and Grayson 


Concert by our budding musicians-






2 comments:

  1. So sorry about your ankle! Hope Trey gets well soon and I hope Charlie doesn't get it. :( I do love all the pictures though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, you get your grace from me, I have had so many ankles that look just like yours, especially back in my Basketball days!! Nothing to do but just let it come back. Looking forward to seeing you this week.

    ReplyDelete