Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MeMa's Visit

MeMa, the boys and I flew back to Nashville last Wednesday and had several fun days here.  I put MeMa to work with some sewing projects and babysitting while I caught up on appointments and went out with friends!  

Before she left, MeMa treated me and the boys to an underwater dining experience!  It was awesome!  





The boys playing on the deck: 




MeMa and Phil took the boys to the science museum!  I stayed home and "relaxed" (aka cleaned the house). 



Some of Phil's friends from Philly were in town for a bachelorette party, so we joined in some of the festivities.  Here are the girls on the 8th floor balcony of Phil's hotel:


So great to see them and especially to catch up with Dianna, one of Phil's "groomsmen." 

Thanks for a great week, MeMa!

No comments:

Post a Comment