Thursday, November 27, 2014

Giving Thanks

Copied from my sisters' blog, but my sentiments exactly:


We are so thankful for our family and friends and of course all the luxuries we take for granted that many people go without. I am especially grateful for our health. A childhood friend, Katie Anne has been going through a terrible time. Her 2 year old little girl, Bennett, was diagnosed with a rare aggressive brain tumor back in July. She and her family have been on my mind so much lately.

Here are Katie Anne and her husband as they welcomed their second little girl born in June.


Here is a link to Katie Anne's Journal where she keeps everyone updated. Katie Anne is honest about her fears and struggles and she expresses herself so beautifully. I cry with every update and am in awe of her strength. Bennett has had 2 brain surgeries since July and is now starting high does chemotherapy.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/bennettlester

No comments:

Post a Comment