Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day fun

We have had a great long weekend!  

My MIL and "Aunt" Elaine arrived on Friday for a visit. 



Friday night Phil and I took advantage of babysitters and met our friends for dinner/drinks down at the beach.  I'm so sad to leave these guys!!  

Saturday, we hung out at the pool, played around the house and took the boat out after dinner!  











Sunday, was HOT, HOT, HOT!  And humid.  I guess summer has arrived!  We spent the warmest part of the day outside.  Dan/Joey josted a party on the docks/pool at 4 and I was dripping with sweat!  Otherwise, we had a blast!  We played games, had water balloon toss and a scavenger hunt.  Trey had a great time playing with his friends: Beckett, Brody, Aleena, and Sloyne.  Charlie was hamming it up for everyone else.  

Monday was my birthday!  Am I really 31?? That just sounds old!  Phil took me out to a sushi dinner and then the mall!   


And, my long weekend was an extra day longer because I don't work on Tues!  We stopped by Phil's hotel to say hello... Or goodbye, I guess!  Then we went to a park and had a picnic in our backyard! 




Hope you had a great weekend too!  


No comments:

Post a Comment