Monday, April 14, 2014

Rodan + Fields


I have recently started a side business as an independent consultant for the skin care company Rodan +Fields (creators of Proactive).  My coworker, Jessie, introduced me to some of their anti-aging products and I am seriously in love with them.  In just a few weeks I can already see noticeable differences in my skin!  I'm excited to share these products with my friends and family!


There are a wide variety of products-  from sunless tanners to microdermabrasion and acne scar treatments- all have received amazing reviews.

-Forbes voted R+F one of the top business opportunities of 2013
-Ellen & The Today Show named the AMP MD a "must have in anti-aging" 
-Free press from beauty editors at In-style, Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, etc.
-Voted Top Consumer Product in 2013...(Apple received this award in 2011)
-Formerly #1 brand of skin care products sold in high-end stores like Nordstrom, Neiman, Saks, etc. (No longer available in stores, only through consultants)



Take this quick quiz for product recommendations best suited for your skin type/problem.

Here are some "fan favorites":





If you'd like to find out more about the products or place an order, please visit my consultant website

Sign up as a preferred customer (PC) to receive:



**Keep in mind that ALL of our products come with a 60-day, empty bottle, money back guarantee, so trying these products is risk free!**

No comments:

Post a Comment