Monday, December 16, 2013

Christmas Carols!

This Saturday, Phil and I headed out for a night on the town... okay, more like two hours, but still, a nice break!  It was Dan and Joey's ...

 

Their 1st party (in 2011) was the "Ugly Sweater" theme, and was my first night out after Trey!  2012 was the "Anything But Clothes: Holiday Edition"  and this year, we were asked to dress after a line or title of a famous Christmas Carol...

Since I had not planned on attending until last minute, I didn't have a costume ready.  After Kelly and my MIL convinced me to go, Phil and I threw together some quick costumes...  Here were some of this year's finest...

 
Derek as "Santa Baby"

Kelly as "Grandma got ran over by a reindeer"


Eric (dressed as Joey) as "don we now our gay apparel"

Dan's chestnuts roasting over an open fire

Erica as Jingle Bells

Me as "I'll be home for Christmas"

Joey as "Stockings Hung By The Fireplace With Care"

Group Shot

Let the games begin...





Mystye-  "Come and trim my Christmas tree, with some decorations bought at Tiffany's"

No comments:

Post a Comment