Thursday, May 3, 2012

TGI (almost) F

Boy, what a week.  Work, work, work.  How quickly I have become spoiled with my 2-3 day work weeks.... at least my wallet sure does appreciate the longer than normal hours! 

My old Ford Escape is slooowly dying.  It's getting on up in miles, so I know the end is in sight.  I have been browsing for new cars (SUV) and am really liking the Toyota Highlander Hybrids... Phil is into Chevy Tahoes.  We've (or should I say, I've) even looked into some gently used Lexus RX Hybrids.   I guess we shall see, but I would like to make a purchase by July.   Feel free to comment if you have a suggestion, but keep in mind we need lots of room for our family/dogs! 

I am very much looking forward to a relaxing weekend with friends:  Relay for Life, Cinco de Mayo, the KY Derby and a cookout (which I volunteered to make a dessert).  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what I am going to bring.  Obviously, the first place I turned to for inspiration was Pintrest!  Here are the "Final Four":

Butterfinger Blondies (via Six Sisters' Stuff)

Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars (via My Baking Addiction)
White Chocolate Brownies (via Chocolate Brownie Recipe)

Key Lime Pound Cake (via Southern Living Magazine)


Yuuummmm.... maybe I will make all four!  haha.  No.  Not gonna happen. 

Anyways, because I know the grandmas/grandpas will "yell" at me if I don't post a few Trey pics... here are some from this week:






1 comment:

  1. I've made the cookie dough cheesecake bars and they are yummy! But should stay cold so maybe not the best cookout food. All others look amazing and feel free to care package any leftovers to Virginia =)

    ReplyDelete