Saturday, May 12, 2012

John Deer Gear

I had my first photography class on Wed. night and finally learned a little about this fancy camera I got for Christmas! 

I have just been shooting on "auto" mode, since I had no clue how to use the manual settings.   Most of the time it is okay, but I know pictures could be much better with the right settings.

Today's photo shoot was my first attempt at using manual mode.  Lots of trial and error, but I think I'm starting to figure out...  we were shooting in direct sunlight, and, as I learned, this is NOT ideal lighting... but none the less, it let me practice with different settings...

Today, Trey was rockin' his John Deer gear, courtesy of his "Aunts" Elaine and Rosie!









1 comment:

  1. Oh a photo class sounds like a lot of fun!! Wish I was there so we could go together!

    ReplyDelete