Sunday, April 22, 2012

5 month updates


Stats: Trey weighed 15 lbs., 1 oz. at 4 months, so I'm sure he is up a couple of pounds by now.  My guess is 17.  I won't know the rest of his stats until his 6 month visit with the pediatrician in May... but I can tell he is growing.  Almost completely out of 6 month clothes. 

Schedule:   Little man is a champ.  He sticks to his schedule pretty well.  Even when we travel.

Sleep:  12 hours at night.  Four 1+ hr naps during the day.  I'm not complaining.  ;)

Eating:  Started SOLIDS this weekend!  See previous post for cute pics.

Play:  When he is awake, he's on the go.  He's into everything, all the time.  But his favorite toys are anything that jingle/rattle and anything that can fit in his mouth.   One of his favorite "play" activities is peek-a-boo.  He just smiles so big.   What a ham.




No comments:

Post a Comment