Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hump Day

Thank goodness we are over the hump... this week has been exhausting!  Trey has decided that he no longer wants to sleep through the night just in time for me to return back to a long work week.  He has been fighting going to bed and then waking up multiple times throughout the night off and on for the past week or so.  I thought it was because we had gotten off our "schedule" (used very loosely) with visitors in town, but it was even worse last night.  He didn't go to bed until after 10, woke up at 2:15 and didn't go back down til 5.  And, since my alarm clock goes off at 6, I didn't even have a chance to fall asleep again.  What happened to our good 10-12 hour/night sleeper?!  I had become completely spoiled with his awesome sleeping habits.  Anyways, I really hope this is just a quick phase because this mama wants her sleep (insert big yawn)! 




2 comments:

  1. Teeth?? He is almost 4 months... I hope he gets back on schedule for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought about that... he certainly might be teething-- he puts everything in his mouth and drools 24/7.

    ReplyDelete