Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Baseball Kick Off Party

Philadelphia fans are pretty phanatic.  Especially about their Phillies.  So, it was no surprise that when my husband was invited to work a private party for the Phillies at the Sandpearl Resort, he jumped at the opportunity. 

He spent the night ushering in the pros and their wives/families.  He small talked with the players:  Ryan Howard, Sarge, etc.  And watched Victorino chase around his 3 kiddos... with a diaper bag on back!   This event  = heaven for my husband.  He was on cloud nine!

Here are some pics I took of the event setup while Trey and I were lounging by the pool....






Had Phil not been working the event, I totally would have tried to get a closer shot of some of the players.  But, since he was I figured I wouldn't embarass him.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment