Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho...

...it's off to work I go.

Monday was a hard day.  Not only did we have to say "bye" to our Z parents, I also had to say "bye" to my little guy for 5 whole hours of work!  It was much harder than I thought it would be to leave him.  Many tears were shed... most of which were mine.   But, I survived.  And, more importantly, so did he.

Nanny Carolyn knew how much I was missing my little man, so she sent me this--

Along with the text, "Don't worry, mama. I'm playing and I'm happy."  And, happy he was.  I picked him up and he was giving Carolyn a big, gummy smile and talkin' up a storm.  Man, I love this guy.

I ended up working Mon, Tues, and today.  I'm off Thurs/Friday and am very much looking forward to a day of cuddling with my Treybird and pups... along with doing laundry, vaccuuming, dusting, grocery shopping, changing diapers, cooking dinner, doing dishes, changing sheets, walking the dogs, etc....  okay, so not really a day off, but it's exactly where I want to be.

1 comment:

  1. Hope next week gets easier for you back at work!

    ReplyDelete