Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pintrest

I have a new addiction. Pintrest.

If you aren't familiar with Pintrest, it's basically a website where you can "pin" things you like onto different "boards" and share them with friends. For example, I have a board for: recipes, travel, crafts, holiday decor, baby stuff, fashion, etc. You can see your friends things, and if you like it, you can pin it to one of your boards and share it with other friends.

I've avoided joining it for months and months. After all, the last thing I need is another online social media site to keep up with... but, I gave into the craze and am so glad I did! I have been getting so many fun ideas for crafts and trying out a TON of new recipes! 

We had Lemon Garlic Shrimp over Cauliflower Mash tonight and it was delish!


Yesterday, we had these BBQ Chicken Quesadillas with Guacamole and Salsa... which was also really good.

And, tomorrow, I'm planning to make Pork chops and Sauteed Spinach.

My mouth is watering already!  I can't believe how much I've enjoyed cooking during maternity leave.  It's a lot more fun to cook when you actually have time to...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment