Thursday, July 7, 2011

20 weeks

OOOOHHHHHH We're halfway there, O-oh, living on a prayer! 


We are up to a cantaloupe!  Wow!   Things are growing fast, including my belly.  I'm up 12 pounds!  Woah!  And, I had my first random person to ask me if I was pregnant.  I almost wanted to say "no," just to freak her out for a second, but I'm just not that mean...

I am also super proud of myself because, in addition to walking the dogs every night, I have also been going to the gym (well, at least every night since Sunday).  This doesn't sound like a lot, but to a tired pregnant woman, it is.  I'm not super motivated to go, but I've been able to drag myself there (this is partially because we don't have a shower at home for at least a week while Phil is tililng...  and  partly because I'm feeling so good, I want to go as much now as I can).

Here I am after work, 20 weeks, 5 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment