Friday, June 24, 2011

Beva's Wedding!

My high school friend and old grad school roomie, Beverly, married her long-time Boston sweetheart, Ben, in Lexington back at the end of April.  I was still in my "feeling terrible and tired all the time" phase, so I never got around to posting anything about the weekend... so, sorry this is late!

I had a wonderful weekend catching up with old friends (especially the bride, but also the MOH, Erin, who I also went to HS with).  Bev and Ben did a really cute "Southern meets New England" theme with all of the wedding festivites and even created their own menu combining both of these regions of foods!  The Lobster Salad with Fried Green Tomatoes was my favorite!



Her photographer, super talented and hilarious, Todd Powell, sent us a "sneak peak" to her professional pics...  more to come in a few weeks...







After the reception, they did a quick attire change and headed STRAIGHT to the airport to start their honeymoon...





.....their own private island (Turtle Island) in Fiji.  How awesome is that?!  I was soo happy for them!  And, just a little jealous of their trip... 




Anyways, a very belated congrats to the newlyweds! 

No comments:

Post a Comment