Sunday, June 5, 2011

15 weeks

Food references are back!  This week, baby Z is the size of an ORANGE-- which actually sounds really, really good to me right now!

And, although I haven't felt it yet, this week our baby has started kicking and punching.  Phil and I are really looking forward to feeling the movement!

What to expect says, "Your baby's ears have migrated to the sides of her head, and her eyes are moving to the front of her face. Plus, your little smarty-pants can now wiggle her fingers and toes and make breathing movements in preparation for life outside the womb."  And, NO, the "she" they reference doesn't mean it's a girl... it alternates he/she in the paragraphs... my dad thought we found out the sex and forgot to tell him!

SPEAKING of the SEX:  we have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and there is a small chance that if the baby is in a good position, that we will be able to find out the sex!!!  If not, we will have to wait another month, until 19-20 weeks....  


99% of the people I've heard from think it's a girl (including hubby).  I originally thought "it" was a boy, but have slowly changed my mind and also now think that "it" is a girl...  What do you think??

What is the sex of Baby Z?


1 comment:

  1. If you're craving citrus (as you reference) I saw definately a girl!

    ReplyDelete