Thursday, February 10, 2011

Heatlhy Habits

I hate men.

You might be asking, "Oh no, what did Phil do now?."  But honestly, NOTHING.  And that's the point! 



With the start of 2011, I decided to get healthy: eat out less, cook healthier, and exercise more.   I have made a HUGE effort to do all the things I know I'm supposed to do on a daily basis.  I've been eating lots of fruits and veggies, cutting calories, avoiding fried food, and enjoying adult beverages in moderation.  And, I've been hitting the gym 4-5 days a week... insert back pat here. 

But, despite all of that hard work, I'v only lost 5 lousy pounds... in 6 weeks...(we won't mention the fact that I gained 3 of them back last weekend during the beer and fried food frenzy AKA the Super Bowl...). 

Phil, who really hasn't modified his lifestyle very much at all, has dropped 10+ pounds in 4 weeks. 

So not fair. 

Which brings me to my first statement: I hate men... and their speedy metabolisms! 



No comments:

Post a Comment