Thursday, January 27, 2011

Cheers!

For the past three + weeks, my husband has been working hard on his latest DIY project.  I have never seen him so motivated....his work so meticulous.  He even followed the product directions to a tee, which, if you know Phil, is an accomplishment on it's own. 

And, last night he finished his project!  I don't know the process start to finish, nor do I care, but I am very thankful I got to enjoy the final product!



BEER!!!
I got him a Cooper's home microbrewery kit for Christmas... the gift that keeps on giving.  :) 

He was a very serious home-brewer.  Measuring and monitoring EVERYTHING from the ingredients to the room temperature.  Anyways, he must have done something right because the first batch came out PERFECT!!!  It was light and crisp with a slightly fruity flavor.   DEEE-licious!

No comments:

Post a Comment