Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Lone Star State

It's offical.... Dallas sucks!  And not just because they are home of the Cowboys... it really sucks because it is now the (future) home of our BFF couple, Kerri and Ben, and our "nephew," baby Eli.

Although Phil and I've known this news for several weeks, we had to keep it on the DL since his promotion had not been announced to the rest of his staff at the hotel.  And, if anyone knows me, you know that secrets are just not my thing.  It is insanely HARD it is for me to keep a secret, especially from other close friends.  But, as of today, news of their move was made "facebook offical."  And, I'm very relieved that I no longer have to hide this secret from the rest of our friends.

But, now that it is "official," reality is sitting in. I'm going to miss our dear friends soo much.  I really don't want them to go.  Selfish, I know... but very honest.

Don't worry, this pity party is almost over.  Afterall, this is such great news for their family. 

On that note, a BIG congrats to Ben on the new job.  I guess this gives us a reason to visit TX.  Especially when the Eagles are in town...

I put together a fun little slideshow of our times together over the past 3 years.  If you know them, you may want to check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment