Saturday, August 21, 2010

Country Music Capital

Traveling has been the theme of my life lately (not that I'm complaining).  I've been all across the country in the past several weeks spending some much need QT with friends and family.  One of my first stops (following my brief visit to KY) was in Nashville, TN!!  

One of my best friends, Shelby, is getting hitched over Labor Day weekend.  So, we all packed up for a night and headed down south!  I haven't been to Nashville since my high school swimming days, when of course, I was too young to actually go out and enjoy the city.  But it really is such a fun place! 


Out to Dinner with the girls
Caitlin, Shelby, and Stacy

Me and the Bride-to-Be!

Leigh Ann & Shelbs


The Group: Bekah, Cait, Stacy, Shelb, Eileen, Me, Meg and Leigh Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment