Monday, April 12, 2010

A Tribute to Grandma McGaughey

As many of you know, my Grandmother, Nancy Ann McGaughey passed away on Tuesday night.  As sad as I am, I know that this was a blessing.  She has suffered so much in the last several years and is now finally able to rest in peace.    

I am in the process of scanning pictures and uploading a video slideshow of her.  I will post these pics and stories at a later date.

I do want to thank everyone for the kind words, cards, flowers, etc. I have recieved over the past few days. I am very lucky to have such wonderful friends and family; I truely appreciate your support!

"Softly the leaves of memory fall
Gently, I gather and treasure them all.
Unseen, unheard you are always near
So missed, so loved, so very dear.
No longer in our lives to share
But in our hearts, you're always there."

No comments:

Post a Comment