Saturday, March 13, 2010

Spring cleaning

Tomorrow, Jess and Diana are coming to Tampa for some Phillies spring training games, which means I have spent a good majority of today doing some major spring cleaning. Cleaning feels like a never-ending process. No matter how much or I do, there is always more to be done. I've adopted the philosophy that a spotless house means you have no life! (I know this is not really the case, but it seems to make me feel better!) After a long day of scrubbing, our house is finally guest ready!!

The day was not ALL boring. I was able to take a few basketball breaks! Thank goodness for March Madness! UK rolled past the Volunteers to move onto the SEC final tomorrow vs. Mississippi State and OU beat Akron in overtime to win the MAC title and secure a spot in the NCAA tournament! Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment