Tuesday, March 16, 2010

MARCH MADNESS!

Sunday wrapped up the men's basketball SEC tournament, and boy was the final game INTENSE! After a buzzer beater shot by Cousins sent the game into overtime, UK was thankfully able to pull out a waaaay too close victory over Mississippi State to win their 26th SEC tournament championship!  WO HOOO!!!  It's so nice to cheer for the winning team!

I saw a sign when watching the game that said, "I love my Cousins."  This is probably the only time and context where that phrase is acceptable coming from a Kentuckian.  But it's so true... I do love my Cousins.  And my Patterson, and my Wall... and sometimes Bledsoe, when he's not being a ball hog or a hot head.  Really, I love them all.  They are my biggest form of free entertainment from November until April.  What's not to love?!

Now, onto the Big Dance! (Where of course, I will be cheering for both of my CATS- UK and OU)...  

 PS- This is a cute rap song about the "Great Wall of Kentucky" and his famous dance! Even if you aren't a rap fan, you should check this out.  

1 comment:

  1. Loved the video and I love John Wall!! :) I wish he included Cousins and Patterson and some of the other guys.

    ReplyDelete